marioforum Index du Forum

Accueil Accueil Accueil S'enregistrer

:: Andres Iniesta stays behind on Nou Camp pitch until 1am foll ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    marioforum Index du Forum -> Marioforum -> Règlement et annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 10:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Andres Iniesta stays behind on Nou Camp pitch until 1am foll Répondre en citant

Andres Iniesta stays behind on Nou Camp pitch until 1am following his final Barcelona appearance

sbobet24 The Spanish midfielder played his last game for the club in the 1-0 victory over Real Sociedad on Sunday. Andres Iniesta stayed behind at the Nou Camp until the early hours following his Barcelona farewell. The Spanish midfielder played his last game for the club in the 1-0 victory over Real Sociedad on Sunday.

Iniesta, who has played over 600 matches in 22 years at Barca, held back tears as he made his way off the pitch late on. He was later given a guard of honour and addressed the crowd after the match as the emotional send-off continued. But as his teammates and supporters made their way home, Iniesta stayed behind on the pitch that he has graced for so many years. sbobet24

The 34-year-old was pictured sitting down, barefooted, in the Nou Camp centre circle. He is believed to have been out on the pitch until around 1am as he reflected on his stellar career. Unsurprisingly, the Spanish papers have led on Iniesta's emotional farewell as he now looks set to complete a move to China. SPORT and Mundo Deportivo have both used the memorable image of Iniesta being lifted aloft by his teammates on their front pages.

Speaking to the crowd after the game, Iniesta said: "It's been a wonderful 22 years, full of pride, and it's been a pleasure to represent this club "I will move on and carry you all in my heart forever. "I thank you for all the love and respect that you've given me since I arrived as a child, I now leave as a man." sbobet24

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 10:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    marioforum Index du Forum -> Marioforum -> Règlement et annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Theme by Quentin H. ~ Alias Caly - 2009-2010 ©